A. Anonymous browsing through web pages
Unlock the Passion, the owner of the website www.unlockthepassion.com only obtains and keeps the following information about the visitors to our website:
1. The domain name of the provider (PSI) and / or IP address that gives them access to the network. In this way we can compile statistics about the countries and servers that visit our web more often.
2. The date and time of access to our website. This allows us to find out the hours of most influx, and make the necessary adjustments to avoid saturation problems during our peak hours.
3. The internet address from which the link that leads to our website. Thanks to this data, we can know the effectiveness of the different banners and links that point to our server, in order to enhance those that offer better results.
4. The number of daily visitors of each section. This allows us to know the most successful areas and increase and improve its content, in order that users obtain a more satisfactory result.
The information obtained is completely anonymous, and in no case can it be associated to a specific and identified user.
B. Browsing with cookies
1. The date and time of the last time the user visited our website.
2. The content design that the user chose in his first visit to our website.
3. Elements of security that intervene in the control of access to restricted areas.
The user has the option to prevent the generation of cookies, by selecting the corresponding option in their browser program. However, the company warns that the deactivation of the same can prevent the proper functioning of the page.
What are cookies?
They are files that are downloaded to your computer when you access web pages such as online stores and pages that have a user or registration area. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user. These cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer, and do not provide references that allow identifying or obtaining personal data of the user.
What types of cookies does this website use?
Analysis cookies: These are those that allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of our website. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to know the areas of greatest and least interest, and consequently improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
Registration Cookies: They are those that keep a user registered on our website identified between sessions, facilitating your browsing without having to re-identify yourself in case you close your browser. They also indicate if the user is authorized to make use of certain services, such as contests. You can delete this cookie by closing the session from your user area.
Deactivation of cookies in your browser
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer. Please note that by blocking or deleting cookies you will not be able to make use of some services on our website.
Access to the configuration of cookies of the main browsers is done through the following menus (may vary depending on the version or language of your browser):
Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings
Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings
Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings
Safari: Preferences -> Security
For other browsers, or for more information, consult the Help options of it or check with the support service of your browser’s developer.